Hello and Welcome!
We have led parallel lives via different routes ... Barbra in Cutting & Personal Performance Coaching ... Sandy in Working Cow Horse & Life Coaching. We are thrilled to come together to share our combined life's knowledge & our passion for coaching riders.
We both know the power of growing cow working & horse communication skills hand-in-hand with mental strategies. Whether you ride only cutting horses, or you are in a discipline in which you do boxing & down the fence classes, we can help you grow and then blend your technical skills with the mental skills of world class riders for amazing results.
Come ... ride with us ... advance your cattle & horse communication skills ... and learn to show with authority ... at this upcoming High Performance Clinic at the Circle T Arena, Hamilton, Texas.
Barbra and Sandy
This Clinic is for Riders Who Wish to Dramatically Improve Their Performance in the Show Arena in Working Cow Horse, Cutting & Ranch Versatility
- YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Make a Cut With Authority as you will learn how to see which cow to cut in a group of cattle, drive a cow, set up the cow, position your horse for the cut, control a cow and coordinate your hands and feet.
- Work a Cow With Rhythm as you learn how to sit, use your feet, keep your position correct, control a cow, hold the line, navigate the ends correctly and know when to quit.
- Acquire the Mental Skills of World Class Athletes ... You will develop a deeper understanding of the mind-body-emotion connection. Throughout all riding sessions you will practice and apply research-based, easy-to-learn mental and acting tools to call up confidence, calmness and authority at will ... in any situation. This is what allows your technical skills to come to life in the show pen.
- If You Compete in Boxing &/or Going Down the Fence, Become Skilled as you learn position, control, angles and techniques for different kinds of cattle as well as proper use of hands and feet.
- Achieve Softness, Collection and Feel With Your Horse as you learn exercises to warm up your horse that develop guiding, steering, collection, patience and relaxation.
SKILL AND HORSE LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Riding levels are welcome ranging from "advanced beginner" up through intermediate and advanced in cow related events.
Must have significant training in cutting and/or working cow horse (have been shown or are ready to show in a cattle event.)
THIS CLINIC IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE SEEKING A HIGHER LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE IN:
*Working Cow Horse
*Ranch Horse Versatility
ABOUT SANDY AND BARBRA
Barbra and Sandy are both Honorees in the National Cowgirl Hall of Fame.
Barbra is an NCHA Derby Champion, a 5/6 NCHA Superstakes Champion, a Certified Personal Performance Coach and in the NCHA Member's Hall of Fame. Barbra lives in Brenham, Texas.
Sandy is an NRCHA Snaffle Bit Futurity Champion, an AQHA World Champion and a Certified Life Coach. She is in the NRCHA Hall of Fame. Sandy lives in Santa Maria, California.
I just returned home from the first show since the clinic and I wanted to share the success story - I rode in one class each of 3 days and got both lead changes all 3 days! ... But I am here before you so very grateful for your time and patience and encouragement and and and..... the list goes on ... Cant thank you enough and wanted to share!
"I want to share an experience at my first show after the clinic that demonstrates my improvement with riding/showing.
I used Sandy's baseball diamond/steering exercise during my warm-up, did Barb's mental preparation and herdwork. We made good cuts. I could think about the flow of the herd and stayed in good position.
As I rode out my first thought was - the clinic really helped me! Spending 3 days working and mentally practicing skills at the clinic singnificantly improved my riding." ~AP
"I just want to say how much I enjoyed this clinic. I left with such great new information that tricles over into all I do. You two are a dynamic duo of teaching and encouragement." ~MU
"Thank you so much for such an awesome clinic. I'm so excited, grateful and happy about what we got done ... I really admire what you can get done with every horse and rider ... and how many approaches you have for each problem." ~SB
"Wow! The clinic was beyond fabulous! ~DH